1) Do I need a fishing license? Yes, you can purchase one at any Walmart or online myflorida.com. To order by phone call 1-888-347-4356
2) Do I need a boating license? No, all you need is a valid driverís license. If you were born after 1988 you will need to take an online boating course
*Boating experience required for boat use.
3) Do I have to use the boat? No, we will be glad to drop you and your party off at any of the surrounding islands, and of course pick you up when youíre ready to come back to the rental.
4) How many people can fit in the boat? 16 ft. Carolina Skiffs are rated for 5 max. or 650 lbs. 18 Ft Skiff hold 9 people or 1800 lbs. 15 Ft Sea-N-Sport at the Gulf View is a max. of 4 or 660 lbs.
5) Do we supply life jacket for the boats? Yes
6) Does anyone show me the boat or can I just take the keys and go? You must have a check out ride with Captain Alex before taking the boat out. He will show you how to properly use the boat and safety instructions. He will also show you the islands, hot fishing spots, fresh water spring, etc. You must also sign a waiver. The boat must be back to dock before sunset. (Boating experience required for boat use.)
7) Do you supply fishing poles? Please bring your own fishing gear if you have it. Fishing poles are available locally at the bait shop. You can also speak with Captain Alex about borrowing a pole for use.
8) Do I need to bring my own beach towels? Yes, please bring any beach related gear you might need. Donít forget the sunscreen!
8) Address for Google Earth? Captainís Quarters - 2685 St. Joseph Dr. E. Dunedin, FL 34698 Gulf View Ė 2671 St. Joseph Dr E. Dunedin FL 34698. Also Googling phone number brings up more information 727-409-1025
Each of our vacation rentals comes with its own private boat just for you. So you can be sure that you can hit the waters with a moments notice. Whether you want to fish, explore the many islands, or just tour the area with the sun on your back, we'll have you setup to make the most out of your stay.
Copyright (C) A. Courson